Terms & Condition
TERMS & RULES
Scottish Kilt Contests are open to everyone, except employees and their immediate families or agents of Scottish Kilt or anyone professionally associated.
To join the Scottish Kilt contest, participants accept that:
- They will not post photos which are violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, racist, unlawful, infringing, hateful, humiliating, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos.
- They will not post photos which are suggesting or showing violence, nudity, partial nudity, discrimination, racism, unlawfulness, infringement, hatred, humiliation, pornography or sexual content,
- They will not use automatic systems to increase their likes.
- Scottish Kilt Ruling will be final and cannot be challenged in any manner by the contestant or any other party.
If you do not accept the Scottish Kilt contest terms, it is your decision not to join the contest.
The participants who violate the contest rules will be disqualified from the contest.
Joining to Contest; you have given the authority to Scottish Kilt Company that:
- Scottish Kilt Company is allowed to use the photos/videos that you have submitted.
- Intellectual property rights of your photos (reproduction, distribution, processing) all over the world, all kinds of channels (press, magazines, newspapers, catalogs, television, internet, etc.) indefinitely reserved by Scottish Kilt Company.
Users will join the Scottish Kilt contest by Uploading their Photo/Video to this site.
The contest is moderated. It means the selfie photos will be checked by Scottish Kilt Company Nominated Moderator whether according to the Scottish Kilt contest rules before published to this domain. The Photo/Videos which are qualified to participate in the contest are published on this website.
Participants will be allowed to upload a maximum of 5 photos/Video per contest numbers. All the photos/Videos Votes will count individually as Per Upload.
Photo/video that received the most votes will be chosen as the Contest winner and win a contest prize.
One participant can win only one contest prize during the Scottish Kilt contest period.
The Scottish Kilt Company prize award is non-transferable and non-refundable, and no cash alternative will be offered.
Scottish Kilt Company reserves the right to withdraw or amend the contest as necessary due to circumstances outside its reasonable control. Entry to the contest confirms acceptance of these rules as final and is legally binding.